FOCUS ON SERVICE
The Logistics Centre Austria South combines logistics and terminal services with inter-modal transport concepts.
The Logistics Centre Austria South aims at supporting international companies in establishing themselves on site, offering assistance as well as strategic guidance along the process. Our organization focuses on the creation of added value, in order to foster and enhance economic activity in southern Austria.
The comprehensive and customised range of services form an important part of what LCA South has to offer. These include support and consultation services such as:
The comprehensive range of services toghether with the option for tailored solutions form LCA South’s core competencies.
Above mentioned services include consulting services such as:
- Consultation and support regarding the aquisition of reale estate and land
- Support during approval or subsidy proceedings
- Support in attracting and hiring qualified employees
- Support and guidance for administrative procedures
- Assistance when searching for partners
- and much more…
AUSTRIAN FEDERAL RAILWAYS – TERMINAL SERVICES
On site, the Austrian Federal Railway company (AFR) operates a large-scale shunting yard and transshipment station with interconnected logistics center for wagonload traffic and combined freight transport. Furthermore, the site features the AFR cargo-terminal, as well as a so-called “rolling highway”.
- Customs clearance, pre-cooling/heating service
- Empty container depot, container cleaning and repair service, check-in/check-out
- Transshipment platforms also for conventional transport
- Parking options for freight transport, as well as for heavy-lorry and traction vehicles.
- Service fueling station in proximity (Villach West railway station)
- Last-mile service, including shunting and mechanical service
- SOLAS weighing machine / industrial scale
- Short-term storage facilities for RID goods in containers (up to 21 days in accordance with safety officers)
- Storing, stuffing and transshipping, including securing cargo
- Loading of trucks and tractor-trailers that can’t be loaded by crane
- (Rolling Highway)
Customized transport concepts
The ideal connection to road and rail, , as well as the intelligent network between ports located on the Upper Adriatic coastline and the LCA South inland port, result in a comprehensive service offering.
- up to 40 t WAB, SAL/32 Containers
- 1 full container stacker up to 45 t WAB/SAL and container
- ROLA (rolling highway) 600m loading track
The terminal comprises a total area of approx. 70,000 m²